THIS... is a 1992 Land Rover Defender 90, finished in red with a gray interior.
- This is a European-spec truck that was reportedly imported from Italy earlier in 2021. Titled in Virginia, it's equipped with a metric instrument cluster and its odometer shows about 195,700 kilometers, which represents approximately 121,600 miles.
- Factory equipment includes 16-inch steel wheels, folding side steps, and a trailer hitch. Modifications reported by the seller include a snorkel and a Philips cassette player.
- Land Rover's celebrated Defender arrived in 1990 as an evolution of the 90/110 released in 1983. Shaped like the box it came in, it remained an unapologetically basic off-roader but it gained an available turbodiesel engine that made it more capable on the pavement. It remained in production with only minor updates until regulations killed it in 2016.
- Power comes from a 2.5-liter "200TDi" 4-cylinder turbodiesel engine, rated at 107 horsepower and 188 lb-ft of torque. The engine spins the four wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission and a 2-speed transfer case.
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Dual spare wheels
- Folding side steps
- Rear window wiper
- Trailer hitch
- Manual windows and locks
- Exterior stickers
- Aftermarket cloth upholstery
- Diamond plating below the seats and on the clutch and brake pedals
- Door panels held on with aftermarket fasteners
- MUD-UK rear door trim
- Philips cassette player
- Aftermarket speakers
- Exterior chips, scratches, and spots of flaking paint
- Adhesive residue below the windshield frame
- Ding on the passenger-side door
- Wear on the interior touchpoints
- Cracks in the dashboard
- Sagging headliner
- Clips missing from the door panels
- Screw cover missing from the driver's door pull
- Hood insulation pad worn
- Some rust on some of the underbody components (pictured in the gallery)
Recent Service History
- An invoice pictured in the gallery shows that the rear crossmember and both floor pans were replaced in September 2021 at 195,676 kilometers (121,587 miles). The engine oil and filter, the fluid in both differentials and in the transfer case, and the rear suspension's upper link were changed at that time as well.
- The seller adds that the sheet metal on the bottom of the rear door was replaced, that a new front bumper was installed earlier in 2021, and that the seats were reupholstered this year as well.
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Available service records
- Rubber front floor mats